Nature knows best, which is why NutraGold is comprehensively designed to meet a specific stage of life, providing a safe and comprehensive benefit for your cat. The best ingredients and the latest nutrition studies are used to make this diet balanced and healthy. This food is suitable for any cat that spends its time indoors. The unique size of the cable makes it easy for cats to pick up and chew. It is formulated with numerous sources of meat protein for healthy muscle growth as well as omega fatty acids to promote healthy skin and coat. This formula is rich in antioxidants and nutritious fruits and vegetables as well as taurine for health.
NutraGold Holistic Kitten food Key Benefits:
- NutraGold Holistic Kitten Food 1 KG, For kittens up to 1 year
- Formulated to meet the increased nutritional demands of fast-growing kittens and pregnant or nursing adult cats
- Real meat provides great taste and highly digestible protein
- Added taurine for healthy heart and vision
- Special size and shape of the kibble make it easy for small kittens to pick up and chew
- Includes yucca schidigera extract to reduce odors associated with waste
- Includes DHA to promote optimal brain and vision development
NutraGold Holistic Kitten food Ingredients:
Chicken, chicken meal, ground rice, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), pea protein, egg derivatives, potato protein, oat flakes, potatoes (2%), salmon, powdered cellulose, natural chicken flavor, linseed, ocean fish meal, salmon oil (a source of DHA), potassium chloride, salt, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, kelp, carrots (0.1%), peas (0.1%), apples (0.1%), tomatoes, blueberries, spinach, cranberry powder, rosemary extract, parsley flake, yucca schidigera extract, vitamins, and minerals.
Feeding Guideline (standard measurement/day):
|Weight (kg)||Amount to Feed (g)||6 – 20 weeks||5 – 7 months||8 – 10 months||11 – 12 months|
Guaranteed Analysis of Nutra Gold Holistic Kitten Food:
|Crude Oils and Fats||22.0%|
|Vitamin A||11,500 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||800 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||175 IU/kg|
|Iron Proteinate||60 mg/kg|
|Copper Proteinate||7.5 mg/kg|
|Ferrous Sulphate||60 mg/kg|
|Copper Sulphate||7.5 mg/kg|
|Potassium Iodide||1.8 mg/kg|
|Manganese Proteinate||15 mg/kg|
|Manganous Oxide||15 mg/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||3.5%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.5%|
Calorie Content: 3,990 kcal/kg (373 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy.
There are no reviews yet.